Wednesday 8 October 2008

Never write blog entries when upset

I think it unrealistic to say I will never write an entry here again. I can't help it, the children simply don't care what I have to say and I am concerned if I don't say anything, my brain will actually turn off and all I'll be able to think about will be Teletubbies.

I am deeply sorry for offending someone I think highly of. My turn of phrase is unfortunate and I often cause offence when I'm trying to be amusing. I have deleted the entry, offered my apologies and made this much less public. Further apologies to the two people subjected to the hissy fit goodbye. One of them is very familiar with this :-)

For now... a sabbatical and a bold attempt to reengage with "real" people rather than people I wish I was like.

3 comments:

Stipey Sullivan said...

oh, way to be intriguing. So now we have to search your posts to find what was so shocking. Don't tell me it was that airbrushed lady. she took offence.

publish and be damned.

you were only joking, right? right? well that's gonna be my defence in cases of libel

MD said...

It's been deleted. I don't like causing offence, not when it's by accident. If it's on purpose then it's a lot of fun, but not when it's by accident.

Anonymous said...

who was offended? not me. what entry?