Friday 31 October 2008

Deja vu


See, I do this, have something going on that is entirely unrelated to anything online and yet I take it out online. Which makes me look like a nut as well as usually ending up offending someone lovely.

Why is it that we are always vile to the people we least would want to? We don't go and tell people who deserve it what we think of them. Oh no. Enter the innocent for the attack.

Like sheep

Explaining a bit for no reason: there were three reasons for my latest hissy fit, one was real and is now amended, two were imagined.

Due to the delightful delete function, most of my fits exist only in the memories of the most dedicated, but look at this, this, this and this. I despair sometimes, I really do.

This is going to hurt me to say, but here we go:

people are far nicer than I give them credit for.

There. Said it. Didn't die.

One day I'll find out what it is I'm looking for and can go look for it. Till then I'll bumble on regardless, bouncing off other lonely people and being generally grumpy.

Meantime: spot the progress, the girl grows up minutely.

No change of background! Hurrah and trumpeting giraffes!
I like this one, it's sort of me-ish.

No comments: