Monday 6 October 2008

Sucking up

I am such a suck ass. I am also perpetually curious and easily impressed, as well as having a need to be able to build models of things like the Great Wall of China out of my book collection.

I just made the following order from Amazon:

Delivery estimate: 14 Oct 2008 - 20 Oct 2008
Dispatch estimate for these items: 9 Oct 2008


1 "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now: My Difficult Student 80s"
Andrew Collins

1 "That's Me in the Corner: Adventures of an Ordinary Boy in a Celebrity World"
Andrew Collins

1 "Corned Beef Sandwich"
Mark Sullivan

1 "Where Did It All Go Right?: Growing Up Normal In the 70s"
Andrew Collins



There is no point in crawling if I don't publicise it. By 2014 I hope to have read at least one of these.

2 comments:

Stipey Sullivan said...

I can highly recommend the Andrew Collins books, he's an extremely talented man. The other guy on the list, I'm not so sure about...

MD said...

Me neither, I'll let you know.