Tuesday 21 October 2008

I lied

Spooks is on at 9pm on Monday 27th October 2008.

THAT is definitely nice AND interesting.

odammit. I was going to post a lovely picture of Richard Armitage just to cheer myself up but I remembermembermembered that I'm not groupifying any more. Sigh. What's a girl to do with her time?

sleep
work
tidy
cook
expand the mind of your children


Oh shut up inner voice of no fun, I'm sick of you.

buy lipsticks


Better, carry on...

read books not necessarily written by attractive men

I'm trying not to engroupie, remember? They have nicer covers.

never judge a book by its cover

Oh look, wheesht, you're supposed to judge books by their covers, that's what the cover's for.

you should really be asleep instead of talking to yourself

Aye. You're right there.

and you can get that ceiling painted in the morning as well. Lazy sloth.

I don't have to listen to this. I don't.

No comments: