Friday 17 October 2008

Desiring

Want. Want. Want. So beautiful, shiny and sleek and black and nifty and lovely. And, oh, so very desirable. I desire. I really desire, toe curlingly so.

Just look. The probable new love of my life. Look. It's beautiful. A thing to behold.
Hunger, dribble, drool, dleugh...

Want it: GPS
Hate it: 2MP camera
Want it: Wifi
Hate it: Vista compatibility doubtful
Want it:Unlimited data and email
Hate it: no picture messaging
Want it: it's gorgeous
Want it
Want it want it want it.

Notes:

1 Not wanton extravagance, insurance replacement and £86 less than what it replaces, so costs me less than nothing. I'm also going to wait till my existing contract runs out in December. Not get it tomorrow like I want to. Honest.

2 Last time I felt like this was towards my car, before I got to know it. I am very shallow and swayed by good looks.

3 I'm not actually all that materialistic. Just in the face of extreme desirability. This is the embodiment of all I have ever wanted in a gadget and I can afford it. I can. It's going to be mine. It's saving me money you know. Sensible really.

No comments: